Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best package to select for a Birthday Shoot in the studio?
- The Personal Studio Session would be best if it is for one person, or the Group Studio Session if more than one person will be getting photographed.
How many poses/pictures, and outfit changes come with my session?
- Each of our packages come with UNLIMITED poses, photos, and outfit changes. The amount that you receive will vary based on the time it takes for you to change clothes, review your portraits, how many different backdrop colors you'd like to use, etc.
How many outfits can I do in 30min?
- 30min is usually enough time to do 2 changes, if you use the same backdrop color, and arrive on time.
How soon will I get my pictures back after my appointment?
- The typical turnaround time is 5-10 business days. Most of the time we will have them back faster, but it depends on our work load. You have an option to pay a rush edit fee if you would like them sooner.
Is the full payment required to book an appointment?
- For weddings, Wedding reservations only require a 20% deposit (non-refundable), which will also serve as your cancellation fee. For all other reservations, a half payment is required to reserve the appointment.
Can I bring my own personal props?
- Yes you can, if you have ideas we encourage you to express your creativity to go along with what we already provide. We do not provide balloons and other custom props at the moment
Do you have a limit of people in a photo?
- We don't have a limit on people in a photo but please provide details of you are looking to capture a group of 20 or more. We have a photo options called "Small Group and Large Group" You can find the details under the pricing tab.
Can you edit photos that were taken by someone else?
- Yes we can, you would need to send the raw files of the photos to us. Upload the files to wetransfer.com and send the downloaded link to email@example.com
What is the starting rate for videography?
- The starting rate is $1100.
How can I see photos without the watermark?
- The photos can be found in your pixiset under edits.
Is it possible to edit someone out of the photo if not satisfied?
- Yes, we can crop them out.
Do we offer house call sessions for the holidays?
- Yes we can come to your home, when you book just make note for us.
Can a person be edited into a photo, that was not present for the actual shoot?
- Yes we can
To take family photos & photos of just the kids together, should you book 2 different sessions?
- No, select Small Group Session up to however many people you have included. Also, if needed its an option for you to add additional people to your session also.
How can the final payment be made?
- The final payment can be cash, cash app , or you can pay using the email you booked with.